Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Gay Survey

Do you sleep with your socks on or off?off...socks under covers freaks me the fuck out

Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?right on, fuck yeah!

Do you want a small or a big wedding?small...a church, our families, some friends, beer and sushi

What type of girls/guys do you usually go for?one boy in chuck taylor's

Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? I'm already poor and happy...not much more that I want...except a pony!

Are you trusting of new people? I'm learning

What's the most money you would spend on shoes?gay

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? hot pink...it's the prettiest!!

Do you have more friends or acquaintances?acquaintances

If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?no, but I would do a fun little happy dance

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?just that boy of mine

Ever thrown up in public?out a car window...while it was moving...you really can paint with all the colors of the wind

What's on your mind right now?I want to be skinny!

Would you take a bullet for anyone?yep...might even give a few for some

Where would you like to live?Disney World!!!!!

What kind of house would you like?big, cozy with ponies in the backyard

Do you like candy necklaces?YES!

What was the last thing you drank?black iced tea...unsweetened from Starbucks

What are you doing this weekend?it's Cristal's birthday...we're drinkin

What's your favorite kind of soda?Grape or cream

How many times have you eaten sushi?more than I can count...it's my very favoritest

What makes you happy?that boy of mine, sushi, puppies, ponies, Disney World, Buffy, Dwight Yoakam, new tattoos, pink

What are you wearing?some ridiculous looking grey babydoll top with black hearts, jeans and my sneaks

What taste is in your mouth?spearmint

Do you have a bad habit?some folks say I cuss too much...but I consider that part of my charm

2 comments:

Staar said...

"Ever thrown up in public?out a car window...while it was moving...you really can paint with all the colors of the wind"

you really do slay me. god, I wish i was that funny.

btw, my security word to post this comment is wgasfirp. wtf?

Ireallydon'tcarewhatyouthink said...

You got your damn pony! If you don't want it, I do!