Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For shits and grins...

The game is simple...tell me some weird random shit about yourself...to get you in the mood...here's a few little eccentricities about yours truly...

1. Certain words I don't like saying or hearing...kumquat, nougat nectar, plop, areola, yogurt, broth, perforation, insertion...gawh

2. I get extremely irritated when people do not pronounce words the way I think they should be pronounced...pecan is pronounced pah-cawn...NOT pee-can....it's prah-leen...NOT pray-leen...coo-pawn...NOT Q-pawn...and for fucks sake, it's cair-ah-mel...NOT fucking car-muhl...say it right damn it!

3. I feel a wave fo anxiety whenever I see a school bus or kids waiting at the bus stop...it reminds me of school when I was little and how much I hated it

4. The smell of coconut or suntan lotion offends me like no other.

5. I'm paranoid that someone will leave to go to work, the store, wherever and that will be the last time I will ever see them alive....So I have to tell them to "Be careful" before they leave, because if I tell them to "Be careful" then nothing bad will happen to them and I will see them again. So when I tell you to "Be careful"...know that I'm saying "I love you" too. :)

No comments: