Friday, May 9, 2008

A $9.95 Dirty Pussy

So today I encountered one of my all time pet peeves...

you know when some sort of customer service type person argues with you that you gave them wrong information and they couldn't fathom the possibility that they themselves have made a mistake--sweet Christ I could just spit nails!

I ordered lunch today from a sushi place I frequent a few times a month for lunch...I order the same thing every time...but today, instead of giving me fresh salmon sashimi, they gave me a grilled salmon appetizer...

Not a huge deal...there's a bit of a language barrier there...I can understand how a mistake can occur...however when I informed her my order was incorrect...she got annoyed. Visibly ANNOYED...the bitch sighed and shook her head! What the fuck???

She then proceeded to tell me that I said GRILLED--I didn't...I don't eat cooked salmon...no smoked, steamed, baked, grilled...ain't eating it...any form of cooked salmon smells and tastes like dirty pussy...I assure you I would NEVER order a $9.95 dirty pussy.

It's so insulting for someone to not accept that a simple mistake was made on their part--it's lunch time, it's busy, they have their hands full, english isn't their first language...it's cool, you made a mistake...this is not huge...but don't fucking tell me that I don't know what the fuck I ordered...I mean really????

This is right up there with when the bitch at the bank had the wrong address printed on my checks, then tried to tell me I gave her the wrong address--seriously, I gave you the wrong address???...I know where the fuck I live.

No comments: